Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Project Frugalista: You Don't Need Any More Shoes

I have an embarrassing number of shoes.

I have a lot. Like, I-don't-let-people-go-into-my-closet-for-fear-that-they-might-call-Hoarders-to-do-an-episode-on-me lot. Still, who can resist a good bargain?

Pour La Victoire 'Tyra' in Gold Mustard; Elizabeth and James 'Star' in Pewter Metallic
The PLVs were $59, marked down a staggering 80% from $295. The Elizabeth and James heels were $77 (another 80% markdown!), the original price being $385. So what if I only have one pair of feet?

Shipping was $7, and in total the shoes cost me $143. I now have $33 left out of my $200 monthly budget... and we're barely a week into August (!).

p.s. I'm ridiculously happy over the E&J heels. I've been staring at that exact pair in that exact same color for what seems like forever. I nearly bought it two months ago when it finally showed up on theOutnet.com but didn't and have been kicking myself since. ...Well, not anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment