Monday, August 8, 2011

Project Frugalista: Shopping Update

Banana Republic 3/4 sleeve cardigan sz Petite Medium

Steve Madden purple faux python slingbacks sz 8

So... I have imposed a $200 spending cap on fashion-y things per month and I am finding it much more difficult than I had imagined! These two items were purchased last week out of necessity (I needed a cardigan for work as the AC is working a little too well lately and all of my fall/winter clothes are still in New York; & I got the shoes to match a slinky black dress I'm planning on wearing to a party soon).

The cardigan was originally $49 and I got it for $5. I have no idea what the Steve Maddens originally cost but I got mine for $17, not too shabby! In total, with tax included, I've spent $24 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment