Monday, August 8, 2011

Just Desserts

Pecan Caramel Sundae truffles: caramel and vanilla ganache center, milk chocolate shell topped with chopped pecans.
Neopolitan truffles: strawberry and vanilla ganache center, milk chocolate shell.
Rocky Road truffles: marshmallow and milk chocolate ganache center, milk chocolate shell topped with crushed almonds.
Double Dark Chocolate truffles: 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache center, dark chocolate shell.
Mint Chocolate Chip truffles: mint ganache with chocolate chips center, dark chocolate shell.
Pistachio truffles: pistachio and white chocolate ganache center, dark and white chocolate shell topped with crushed pistachios.

You're probably wondering what this is for. Well. I don't really have an answer for you. I make homemade truffles and cookies as mini gifts for my friends around holiday time and I thought those Godiva flavors were all good ideas! Posting this here so I don't lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment